Help! (02)795-2500 is calling me

 


So, this number called you recently? 

And because you're an introvert (like me) who doesn't want to answer unexpected calls the call would end up unanswered?

Don't worry.

It's just BPI offering a loan or something.

I've answered one of their calls before and rejected the offer kindly.

It was months ago so I have forgotten the number.

And just recently the number appeared on my phone, calling. I left it ringing until it became a missed call.

I went on the internet to seek the answer. I typed the number on the search bar and boom! 

I recalled and realized BPI was calling yet again to offer loans. 

You may or may not answer the call. If you do, you can decide for yourself to apply for a loan, or not.

Hope this helped you today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

How to send E-load to PayMaya or GCASH using your BPI app