7 Reasons to watch NBC's Making It

NBC
I’ve been obsessing over a new show I discovered weeks ago. It’s called Making It. And it is amazing!

On its first season there were 8 contestants, NBC
What is Making It?
Aside from being a fun and exciting new show, Making It is an American reality competition series which brings craftspeople with expertise in different fields to compete in being named as the “Master Maker.”

Each week there will be two projects namely the Faster Craft and the Master Craft.

NBC
Faster Craft, as the name suggests is a quick challenge wherein makers will be given three hours to create something based on their challenge. More time will be given to makers for the Master Craft.

Winners of each challenge will earn a patch. And each week someone is sent home after the week’s Master Craft challenge. In the end the Master Maker will win $100,000.

The show's amazing hosts: Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman, NBC
I love everything about this show!
From its hilarious and creative hosts Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman, down to the contestants, everything is amazing!

Reasons Why I love Making It:
1. It is so fun and rewarding to watch!
2. It is inspiring and makes me want to express myself more in my work and creative pursuits.
3. I love the witty banters and the chemistry between the hosts Amy and Nick.
4. It does not feel like a competition at all but a celebration of creativity, craftsmanship, and community.
5. Contestants help each other and there is no toxic atmosphere where people would want to drag other people down just to be on top.
6. There is no drama but genuine respect for people leaving the show.
7. There's also a short segment before the end of the show where the eliminated contestant joins Amy and Nick in a closing bit.

I love the chemistry between the hosts of the show, NBC
If I want to reward myself and want to have a good time I'd be watching Making It, because it is honestly just a positive, inspiring, and a great show through and though. We need shows like this especially now!

 New flash: The series has been renewed for a second season! Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

How to send E-load to PayMaya or GCASH using your BPI app