The benefits of spending time with your spiritual leaders

http://www.alychidesigns.com/the-act-of-conversation-has-purpose/


...aside from God (of course), that should be established first. If you haven't yet then you need to prioritize your relationship with Him.

I have always loved talking with people - it is one of the best ways to gain insights and wisdom.

That is why I really treasure such moments I have with leaders I look up to because of the invaluable wisdom I get from just having a hearty one-on-one with them.

What you'll receive during an hour of conversation are years of experience and wisdom on discipleship, ministry building, and spirituality, condensed in these easy-to-bite nuggets of wisdom.

Consider it a plus if they'll open up about their personal lives - that can be humbling and encouraging.

So, how do you spend your time with your spiritual leaders? Do you even make it a point to ask them to make time for you out of their hectic schedules? I know it's a stretch but who knows? 

That's why I'm so grateful for the wisdom I get from my beloved leaders. 

They encourage, inspire, and challenge me to be the very best version of my self. 

They may not know of it yet but if I can just get my notebook and jot down all of the things I have learned from them during a lengthy exchange, I'll do that. But that might freak them out. 

P.S.: This post is inspired by the book of Proverbs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

How to send E-load to PayMaya or GCASH using your BPI app