Bits and Pieces 003

I know we were already expecting it, but never was I prepared for such a news. 

“No one is really prepared until the unexpected happens.” 

In my case it was already anticipated but not entirely expected. 

There was still a glimmer of hope in me. "A miracle was about to happen", I thought to myself. 

A miracle did happen but not the way I expected and hoped it to be.


After hearing the words, I remembered all of the promises I made to mama when she recovers and gets better. 

I remembered it vividly one by one. 

We will travel and go to place she has never been to. 

We will eat delicious food. 

She will live in her own house and live a life without worrying where to get money to buy food and pay rent. 

All of those promises I can never fulfill anymore. 

I always thought promises are meant to be broken but not in this way. 

Promises can never be nullified in such an uneventful way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

How to send E-load to PayMaya or GCASH using your BPI app