The Original Abangers' Theme Song

I'm a fan of the phenomenal Swedish pop group Abba. Since childhood, I have been exposed to their music. I remember singing a karaoke version of their equally popular track "Knowing Me, Knowing You". I thought my rendition of the song was heartfelt without even knowing the meaning of the lyrics of the track. 

But now, I can dissect and interpret songs that are closest to my heart. It just so happened that earlier this month I had been listening to some of Mamma Mia's (the movie) OST. And then it hit me with a bang..ers. 


Introducing, the original theme song of all hopeful abangers out there for the last 4 decades or so (if my computation is correct).


Take A Chance On Me
(ABBA)


Hugot lines:

If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Honey I'm still free take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down


You want me to leave it there afraid of a love affair
But I think you know that I can't let go



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

How to send E-load to PayMaya or GCASH using your BPI app