Why Banapple is my favorite!

This is not a food blog. And I have no plans on turning this into a photo blog bearing images of mouth-watering and scrumptious foods. But bear with me on this blog post I’m about to share which is sort of an entry a foodie would love. Yep. A food blog post.



How do I love banapple?


Let me count the ways.

I love banapple because of its larger-than-life servings;


The ample amount of portions you can share and their oh-so-yummy selections so tempting;




The finest of pastas and pancakes so fluffy;



With distinct taste and tasty syrup, and oooh don't forget their coffees;

Their delectable cakes and desserts which I cannot consume because of my strict diet;

The warm people and the atmosphere so comfy and sometimes quiet;

The place, oh the place. And the ambiance too;



All of these reasons and MORE, I can enumerate to you.

That's as far as my rhyming skills can get me. Few lines. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

How to send E-load to PayMaya or GCASH using your BPI app