Thoughts after watching Hunger Games: Catching Fire


image: flavorwire.com


I will try my best to shorten as much as possible this blog entry for brevity purposes.

They surely look sizzling hot in their capitol costumes. image: ryanseacrest.com

It was a rollercoaster of emotions. I got angry, scared, pissed off, sad (with teary eyes), jubilant and ecstatic from the opening scene until the credits rolled in. CF is officially one of the best movies of 2013 if not, the best movie of the year!

As far as my knowledge with Catching Fire is concern the movie remained loyal to the book, but we can never expect Francis Lawrence to stay 100% true to the book’s plot. He added minor changes which I believe helped the movie in totality. 

The film adaptation did not disappoint me (that’s evident on the previous paragraphs).

I’ve already read the book and I’ve already anticipated the major plot twists and shockers in CF but it was such a thrilling experience as I was always on the edge of my seat the entire time. I have never experienced this kind of euphoria since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.

Another thing that I find too difficult to miss is the stunning performance of Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen. I love every part of her portrayal as well as the other casts.

I’ve asked most of my friends who weren’t able to read Catching Fire and have watched the movie first on their comments regarding the movie. Majority of them agreed with me without any coercion that the movie was awesome and a hit. They also added that the cliff hanger towards the end of the film thrilled them, making them more excited to watch the last two movies.

Mockingjay Part 1 is already in the works with the premiere date slated on November 21, 2014. Part 2 will have its premiere date on November 20, 2015.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

How to send E-load to PayMaya or GCASH using your BPI app