IV stands


I woke up at 9AM today, feeling tired again. It's been like this for days already. Stayed up late last night. Woke up feeling sleep deprived. 

I'd be preparing my lemon water before starting my day but before going about it I remembered my mother. I remembered how strong she was back then when she can still carry her IV stand to the CR when she needs to relieve herself. 

Fast forward to her last week when most of her strength was gone, I recalled a thing I'd make her do. I'd let her hold my hand and squeeze it as hard as she could. It did not hurt. But I remembered her strength and determination being felt by my hand. And most importantly her hope - that somehow at some point everything will be okay.

I miss you mama each and every day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

How to send E-load to PayMaya or GCASH using your BPI app