Bits and Pieces 008

While watching a funny TV series I kept on holding my foot as if trying to scratch something. 

After a few seconds I felt a nerve on my left foot and remembered how mama was IV'd on both her feet. 

I also recalled her doctor (way before mama's feet were IV'd) advising us to not have mama's feet IV'd. 

It transported me back to that four-cornered room with mama being hourly checked. 

The nursed had already started the first liter for mama's fast drip check. 

The plan was to administer hydration to her body so as to have her blood pressure shot up to a normal level; her BP has already dropped to an alarming level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

Help! (02)795-2500 is calling me