Bits and Pieces 007


I remembered mama crying because she needed money badly. I immediately gave her some money from my internship allowance. We were still living at Tita Lorna's place.

I also remembered mama crying when she was still in the hospital.

Potassium, when intravenously injected to ones body is very painful.

Mama was already used to the pain. But there was this one time when she cried; it wasn't Potassium. But it was excruciating to say the least.

Mama twitched in pain the very moment it entered her bloodstream.

She cried "aray, aray, aray.." and called her mother.

I fought back the tears as the nurse asked for forgiveness like they were forced to do it. But it was needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

How to send E-load to PayMaya or GCASH using your BPI app