Bits and Pieces 005


Being jolted with what just transpired I was up and about, alert to my very core. 

I called and texted family members telling them of mama’s passing. 

After breaking them the news I started gathering our things. 

It would not take long before they take mama’s body to the morgue and we’ll be out of the hospital in the morning. 

So I packed our things; gathered everything that can be used at home and threw the rest. 

As I was gathering things I made it a point that the radio was playing songs I downloaded for mama. 

It gave me the strength I needed to finish the task at hand while mama was still in the room covered with white blanket. 

I was aware of my suppressed sobs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

Help! (02)795-2500 is calling me