TFIOS trailer will give you the feels


So you mean this came out the day the sneak peek I posted was released. And I was not able to stumble upon this for like a day?

I know I am always updated with movie adaptations and stuff but this was such a big MISS. So going back.

Watching the trailer makes me want to read the book again. And watch the trailer again and again and again.




The trailer transports you to a “feels” trip (courtesy of that Youtube comment I stumbled upon) where your emotion is heightened and the slightest of provocation will send you bawling your insides (exag!).

I cannot wait for June to come.


Watch the trailer here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

How to send E-load to PayMaya or GCASH using your BPI app