LSS: Collar Full (Panic! at the Disco)

Album Cover. image: alterthepress.com
If I were to choose a stand-out track from Panic! At The Disco’s latest album Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die, it would be Collar Full.

Why? Because the song is just too difficult to put down. I just have to hit the replay button over and over again.

The latest song that got stuck in my head from the band was Ready to Go (Get Me Out of my Mind) from their previous Vices & Virtues album. After my first listen to the song it already made its way to my LSS-worthy tracks list that I even used the track as a background song in one of our school projects (Oh how I miss those days!). It has been 2 years since the album’s release and now I guess it’s about time I have another favorite track from their latest offering.

Collar Full is an upbeat track with the same dancey vibe like Ready to Go. The number contains a flow of bouncy synths enticing listeners to bob their heads and tap their feet nonstop. It is also groovy, a feel-good song indeed. Not just that. The song talks about taking chances, especially when it comes to love. Carpe Diem in love!  Or simply put, you have a collar full of opportunities to show that ‘someone’ you love them.

“Show me your love before the world catches up.”

“Cause there’s always time for second guesses I don’t wanna know. If you’re gonna be the death of me, that’s how I wanna go.”


Listen to Panic! at the Disco’s Collar Full here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

How to send E-load to PayMaya or GCASH using your BPI app