Lady Gaga unveils ARTPOP Album Cover

On her Facebook account Lady Gaga announced the unveiling of the album cover of her latest offering, “ARTPOP”.



“I can't believe it's almost time for you to see the ARTPOP album cover”, starts the artist’s status.


photo: www.ladygaga.com

The cover which sees a naked sculpture of Gaga done by Jeff Koons with an artsy background of paintings and images depicting art, is somewhat fresh and polished.

“I'm nervous and excited to share something that's such a piece of my heart. Something I cherish deeply. A real depiction of my mind through his”, adds Lady Gaga on Jeff Koons’ artistic participation on the album cover.

ARTPOP will hit shelves on November 18, 2013.



Popular posts from this blog

Why YOU should apply for a Mercury Drug Suki card NOW!

LSS: Feelings (Up Dharma Down)

Game of Thrones Fan Art by DaniNaimare