Current Read : The Passage by Justin Cronin

goodreads.com

I am currently reading this book by Justin Cronin. It's definitely a loooong read basing from the number of pages to book has. 

I've heard that long before the book was published its movie rights were already purchased (talk about excited producers!).

I'm pretty excited with the plot and the characters as well. As of now I can say that the book  is readable and interesting. I'll write a review after I finish reading TP which I think will take me a couple of days (or even weeks).

According to wikipedia, The Passage is the first novel of a planned trilogy; the second book The Twelve was released in 2012, with the third book The City of Mirrors due to be released in 2014.

Popular posts from this blog

Why YOU should apply for a Mercury Drug Suki card NOW!

Happy Mother's Day Ma!

LSS: Feelings (Up Dharma Down)