Not cool!

Okay, so everyone already knew that my Internship at Emerson ended with a BANG! Which leads me to realize this fact: No internship means no allowance. Oh my! I don't want to be broke forever! I must do everything and anything to continually support myself financially. And also to avoid bumming around all summer long. (I so don't want to be a bummer!) That ain't cool! And without facebook access and all the stuff you can do with the aid of computer and laptop I'll be forever doomed with the fact that I'm such a looooooooooooser. About that one, the thing that dreads me. I don't have a laptop yet! What will I do? My course outline exactly tells me that I ought to have a laptop as soon as possible. If I cannot afford a laptop then a PC would suffice it. But on the surface having that myself is like so IMPOSSIBLE given my predicament. My talkies ninang won't even buy me one. I already asked her that thing since medieval times (okay so that's just an exaggeration). The thing is I asked a laptop from her last last last year. See? and until now I haven't got myself a new or a second hand laptop. I hope my tito would save a penny to help me purchase my own laptop. Even my sister won't buy me one. I guess if they'll not help me with this, I'll just help myself. Oh well, the thing I'd do to have a laptop. Sad sad. I guess my friend will help me when the time will come that we will be required to make systems, analyze programs, do codings such as php and java scripts. I hope everything will be fine even if I don't get the laptop I needed to help me with my course now. I really hope that I'll be prepared and equipped even if that time will come. In the long run I already made it this far, 3 years of being a Computer Engineering Technology student without any PC. What next is another year of laptop-less and computer-less as an IT student. How cool is that? NOT cool! 

Popular posts from this blog

Why YOU should apply for a Mercury Drug Suki card NOW!

LSS: Feelings (Up Dharma Down)

Game of Thrones Fan Art by DaniNaimare