The things I will miss after April 15, 2011

I’ll miss the times when I stay late at the office just because I feel like staying for some strange reasons.
I’ll miss the feeding program they have back there at Emerson. I think I’ll return to my size after a few months.
I’ll miss the Milo, cappuccino, and all the free drinks I enjoy back when I was starting as an intern.
I’ll miss the bonding moments I had with my co-interns.
I’ll miss the very infamous allowance.
I’ll miss swiping and sliding my badge through sensors and light switches.
I’ll miss using the slowest elevator at OSMA.
I’ll miss the early ins and late outs I have.
I’ll miss heading straight to Megamall after receiving my allowance.
I'll miss the spic-and-span CRs.
I’ll miss filling out my time card as manong guard checks if I have a CPU or monitor with me.
I’ll miss ZOILA’s team and the TEST DEPARTMENT.
I’ll miss my tasks and daily accomplishment reports.
I’ll miss the unlimited internet access.
I’ll miss the Shangri-la moments.
I’ll miss the photocopier and the printer.
I’ll miss the international testers and translators.
I’ll miss the camwhoring moments.
I’ll miss EVERYTHING there.

Popular posts from this blog

Why YOU should apply for a Mercury Drug Suki card NOW!

Happy Mother's Day Ma!

LSS: Feelings (Up Dharma Down)