Most anticipated Movies of 2011 (My pick)

Yesterday I was able to watch 2 of the most anticipated movies of the year ---Love and other Drugs and Season of the Witch. Both were nicely done and visually entertaining that's why I enjoyed every minute I had yesterday . Of all the trailers I saw, these movies really marked something in my subconscious being.

1. I am number four



2. Source Code


3. Gnomeo and Juliet


4. The Mechanic




5. Fast Five




6. The Eagle




7. 127 Hours





8. Cowboys and Aliens



9. Rango




10. Tangled



11. Black Swan


12. Thor



13. Green Lantern



14. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Official Trailer



15. Transformers 3



Better save up for now.. because these movies will leave your wallet barren and your PC/Laptop drives full to the brim.

Popular posts from this blog

Why YOU should apply for a Mercury Drug Suki card NOW!

LSS: Feelings (Up Dharma Down)

Game of Thrones Fan Art by DaniNaimare