Ow-Jay-Tee Part One (a story)

Since it's already 400 hrs before I bid my goodbyes to EMERSON - Process Management, let me do the honor of reminiscing the memories that had pass and the life I had as an Intern back then.

After the bombardment of so many projects, systems, defenses, and thesis at last, I must go forth and search for greener pastures.. (that's the SIT period for me). I did a lot of researching, thinking, arguing with myself, praying, and a lot of other things.. (if necessary) to find the right Company that will complement my flourishing career in the mainstream. I found myself applying for SARTORIUS--- which I think was a good company. But nah.. I have to undergo so many processes to be able to comply with their requirements. Then one day, as I was going over with an ad (well that should be about available OJT slots) I found EMERSON- Fisher Rosemount Systems Inc. At first I thought " Nah.. 4 months ain't long.. What I need is 5 months or longer.." but to my surprise, I unconsciously submitted my CV to abby luces (HR of EMERSON - FRSI). I waited for the confirmation from Sartorius.. it took me couple of weeks to finally go down into business with them. Then came a call from Abby one rainy afternoon.. asking me if I'm still interested with my application.. and so I took my chance on it and gave it a shot (Because SARTORIUS was so lame.. so TAGAL) .And after a week I was able to fit a slot at one Intern Position at EMERSON (so unexpected). (End of PArt ONe..) Next time i'll add pictures here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCKED from your BPI Express Account? Here is the solution

How to fix “Invalid Payment Details” error when paying for your PSA Serbilis using your BDO mobile app

Help! (02)795-2500 is calling me