Banchetto Issue

This one really sucks. We've been materializing and conceptualizing this event for a span of a month. But unluckily, it wasn't pushed through. I don't know who's fault it was but I'm pretty sure I got angry and disappointed. I thought they were prepared that time-that they will be waiting for me from my OJT and then we'll all head out to Ortigas for the feast. Sad to say all of it didn't surfaced. At first it was okay for me.. but as I dig in the issue I came to know that I was the only one prepared. Look at that! We're three in our group but as it turn out I was the one who was gearing up for it. I was downright disappointed with my friends. So many alibis. tsk tsk tsk. I guess it's a one-man-team then. Me, Myself, and I. Right now I still don't know how to confront the issue. I'm still weighing every chances I have. I know we will be able to resolve it. But it takes time. Needless to say I'll wait for next year till this Banchetto issue ease up and later on, be resolved. This ain't a big issue. I just need to get accustomed to "TOKISADONG FRIENDS".

Popular posts from this blog

Why YOU should apply for a Mercury Drug Suki card NOW!

LSS: Feelings (Up Dharma Down)

Game of Thrones Fan Art by DaniNaimare